Anna's Summer Makeup Insta Story
If you watch Gigi and I's insta Story @intrepidhearts then you've seen our quick summer makeup looks. I included my little video below, for my quick, go-to summer makeup look. I like a glowy, simple, quick routine in the AM. Excuse the "Selfie-Nation" of these photos, I was on my own to get the final look of the makeup for this post and you can take a look at a little BTS of me selfie-ing in paradise AND my outfit breakdown below since I couldn't capture the full outfit in a selfie photo. No offense to anyone, but I draw the line at a selfie stick..
Get the Glow!
- Rose hip oil: anti-aging and gives a dewy effect
- Mix the rose hip with IT cosmetics CC cream: SPF 50, LOVE!
- Blend with Beauty blender: The OG beauty blender is worth it.
- Could use these adorable silicone palettes from etsy
- A touch of physician's formula bronzer (old school)
- Laura Mercier Illuminating powder in Seduction, yes plz
- Kylighter! I dab a little French Vanilla in my inner eye and cupid's bow
- Then my favorite Salted Caramel Kylighter on cheekbones and down the center of my nose for slimming and symmetry
- A little L'oreal primer:mascara combo-need a cruelty free mascara option any recommendations?
- Top with a little Laura Mercier Bare Baby gloss
- Also spray some Dry Shampoo on my afro and call it a day <3
Gigi's full makeup breakdown will be up next!
Get the Look
- Obsessed with Rails denim shirts right now....they are expensive and can easily be re-created using a vintage denim or any old denim button down just add patches or pins. (I also got all of my rails shirts on sale or clearance by scouring the internet high and low)
- Valfre-Gigi and I love this brand I have a bunch of their prints at my house, phone cases, stickers, shirts, their PINS! just a really badass, off the beaten track brand.
- My mom makes most of the jewelry you will see on Gigi and I, but CAM jewelry has some of my favorite little gold details.
- I have like every pair of teekis possible, again I usually wait for the sales to stock up. The Lover Tanks are my favorite cut and go to for summer or layering.
- Didn't pack a lot of clothes when I travel to the river so was just wearing some billabong biker-esque shorts I bought in Australia.